Friday, March 17, 2006

I haven't sat for an exam in almost 5 years..

Since college, seriously. And im rusty as hell. Im gonna sit for my first Oracle OCP paper (Exam 1Z0-007: Introduction to Oracle9i SQL) in a couple of weeks and i'm no where near prepared. Maybe it's just the "worried" part of my brain talking.. Shit, i've been reading up and doing sample exam papers nearly everyday till 2 in the morning. I have to ace this paper.. can not fail.... muuussssttt succceeeddd... muuusttt geeettt certified for beeettterr job opportunities.. (That's a struggling me talking, in case you're wondering what the hell's with the draggy words).

Im taking a breather from reading. Hence, this entry. Right now all this don't make sense to me at all..





TOTO... I DON'T THINK WE'RE IN KANSAS ANYMORE..
I am LOST. Any OCP's out there willing to help? Pleassseee hellpp!! Exam tips, free TEST-KING papers, any oracle eBooks, better yet, if you have anything from OSBOURNE PRESS...
HELPP MEEE!!!!
Please drop me a comment if you have any tips...... or if you can mail me any documents and papers.. even better.. i need all the test exam papers i can get. TooLlLloOoOooggggGGg!!
Back to my books. must study study study study study!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home